• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Welcome to the NEW BFW forums

Hello Andy and everyone involved,
Best of luck and hope it all works well ,i was getting fedup of all the silly posts that only a few knew what they ment.
ATB
graham

Hi Andy and the team,

Best of luck with the new website looking forward to contributing, and thank you for the invite:)

Delighted to have been included, thanks Andy and Team. Bit like Basil Fawlty eh? No Riff Raff :)
I look forward to some lively interchange with some trusted friends.
Phil

Many thanks for the kind invitation.
May the forum grow from strength to strength.

Paul Martin
(PJ Martin on former forum)

Nice one Andy

Count me in,
Stu Morgan, aka Stuart Morgan before someone points that out.......oh I forgot, this is the new forum...

What hooklink should I be using?:)

Barbel were feeding today chaps, had a 7.12 this morning from the B.Avon

Cheers

Thanks for the invite . I,m sure this new site will see an improvement in the posting content. All the best and a good year to come for one and all
Richard

;)

Thanks Andy for the invite and good luck with this new forum...hope to start again in june...my fishing has become non existent this year not cast a bomb since june..

Hohum...still looking in though...

Cheers

I've managed to blag an invite so I'm in too.
Thanks for sorting me out Mr T (and mb1;) ).

I'm sure the new BFW will be a great success and the changes are the perfect solution for getting rid of all the idiots who were ruining the old boards.
Well done the BFW team.

Ed.

(Originally 'Ed Burke', then 'Barbus Burkus', now plain old 'Ed Burke' again:))

Came in here today like the new Big Brother contestants, nosing around to see what it all looks like...Here`s looking forward to a good fishing year and a friendly forum!

Hi Andy

Thanks for the invite which I finally found due to me being a loon:(, initial thoughts are that the site is much improved. Wish you all the best

Best Regards
Dave

Back