• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Welcome to the NEW BFW forums

Hi

Morning All,

Good luck with this Andy! Thanks for the invite!

I like the "Junior Member" bit......Pons & GE..."Juniors"...Come on boys! Fess up.....you are both over 18 and you know it!!! :D

Lets hope the spirit and camaraderie return in abundance!

Cheers

Huw "Dorset Taff"

Last edited:
Andy and Team,

Many thanks for the invite. I'm happy to be involved again, and although I'm doubtful it'll be like it was in the beginning, I'm sure with the right people on board BFW can be THE place to post again.

So heres to the future:)

Tommo

Thanks for the invite, don't mind if i do! hopefully a more productive forum and HOPEFULLY less group polotics than on the old one, ATB with it chaps.
His Miz in a former life.

Last edited:
Good luck with the new venture Andy and thanks for the invite

Cheers

Dave

Barney, I could have sworn that Andy stated "The major change is that we want users to start posting using their real names only." ;)

Hello Andy hope this is real success for you and all who enter cheers.

Shippo

Last edited:
Thanks for the invite and i hope this works for you.
Andy Bebbington

A hearty welcome from me and the team to all that have joined so far.
Cheers and regards,
Bob

Hi Andy and Team BFW.

Thanks very much for the invite to the next chapter.

Regards,

Daz.

The artist formally known as Cornovii.

Last edited:
This is a great move and thanks for making the effort guys. I'm looking forward to a more orderly place and it's nice to see that many of the good lads are here. I like the new interface as well.

Conrad

Are you sure,....... I am still prone to the occasional outburst.:eek:

I will risk it if you will.:)

Thanks for the invite Andy.

Good to see Tommo under a BFW header again.

Thanks team for the invite to the new site. Excited to see what happens. tight lines all for the remainder of the season.

Last edited:
Hello and thank you for the welcome.....

Tight lines and seasons greetings to one and all.

Cheers Tony, hope you are well?

Beardy informs me you are taking him to the land of sangria in the Spring?
Take care, the man can drink his own weight in beer you know??

A good move Andy - still riff-raff, but at least we know which riff-raff we're mixing with...delighted to be on board.

Jon

Floppyhatter (in a previous life...)

Can only echo all of the above, it's clearly been needed for a while now and i'm glad to be invited to be a part of it :)

I'm sure there will still be a good amount of debate, and maybe some posters from yesteryear will also return,

So Well done to Andy and the team for bringing back 'OUR BFW':D

kev

Back