• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Welcome to the NEW BFW forums

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hi,

BFW has been running for many years now. As time has gone by, the site has become more and more popular. In order for the site to become a friendly and sociable place to visit again, we have implemented a number of changes that mean all users will post under their real names.

I would like to welcome you to the site, and encourage those who are not yet members, to get involved in what could be a new breed of angling forum.

Regards,

Andy Frances :)

As someone who has drifted away from this site in recent years - I hope these changes work!:)

C.

Thanks for the invitation Andy & Team
I look forward to being able have some positive input into your site.

All the best

Fred

Evening All,
Been needed for a while.
Good luck to the new Forum,and a great future.

Fat Boy Pons,otherwise known as Chris Ponsford

Andy, a great move and I'm sure the site will go from strength to strength. Many thanks for the invite and I look forward to being a part of the new, friendly and constructive site.

Good call Andy. Hopefully the site will be a better place. Now come on Oaksey, that isn't your proper name.

Thanks for the invite and heres to a more informative forum and less of an argumentative one. All the best . Kev

A great move which I am sure will return this great resource to it's former glory. Thanks for the invite Andy and the team and hello to my fellow Barbel Anglers.

What an excellent idea to kill two birds with one stone! (anonymous posters, and better forum software).

Looking forward to a more positive environment.

R.

Gosh, if I had known it was going to be such a motley crew I would not have pressed the button. not.:D:)

Last edited:
I am sure this will be the new place to be.
Good luck Andy and the Team.

Hi men ,

Lets hope that the posts , and subjects still get debated , but in a more friendly manner . The strength of the site will be posting without the worry of ridicule and points scoring , and im looking forward to that .

I have edited the post , as my user name has changed ( thanks admin ) to show my name , but its always been on my profile anyway .

Hatter ( formaly known as Mark Anderson ! )

Last edited:
Back