• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Welcome to the NEW BFW forums

Cheers Andy & Co for the invite, be good to get back to the good old days.

Mind you I see we Taff's are still a little out-numbered :rolleyes:

Malc

Oi Oi here comes one half of the Taffia...:rolleyes:

He'll have to remember his real name before then!....

Aye. When push comes to shove in this odd, little, tricky, fishy world we find ourselves in, it is best to know exactly just who we are and what we are about.

Thanks for the invitation.
I do hope that the forum is used well as it was in the past and not abused as of late.
May even be tempted into posting regularly agian.
Best regards and Seasons Greetings to all

Ian

Last edited:
Thanks for the invite, keep up the good work. I have learnt so much from many different people and from past threads, look forward to that continuing, cheers.

Thanks for the invite, and good luck with the new forum.

Rgds
Paul Monaghan
buzzer72

Many thanks and what a good idea this was. I look forward to some honest, helpful and frank debate without any of the unpleasantness which has gone before.

HELP, Admin / Mods - I've obviously mucked up somewhere in the registration process as I'm listed as Dimbers ??

Best regards

Duncan Dimbleby

Afternoon all... Thanks for the invite, Andy. This seems like a good move.

Allowing the likes of Carden and Starkey is questionable though...:)

Jon (formerly Jonny Fairweather)

Afternoon all... Thanks for the invite, Andy. This seems like a good move.

Allowing the likes of Carden and Starkey is questionable though...:)

Jon (formerly Jonny Fairweather)

Ahh... finally made it then boy:D Did you have trouble logging on? You could aked for my help:rolleyes:

Back