• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Welcome to the NEW BFW forums

Nice site this............ it has a really modern feel to it.

Nice one.

A new improved BFW how exciting!

I thoroughly enjoyed the old site especially in the early days, although mostly lurked and asked advice on purchases repairs etc. This was mainly as my barbel experience is limited (work gets in the way) and i didn't want to offer duff advice. I'm getting better though, which is mostly thanks to BFW and I look forward to be able to offer more assistance to others in years to come.

all the best

Ian (AKA Smurf)

Hi

Well finally made my way through the snow to get on the new site. Having read the posts on the Fish in, not sure things will change on the new site.

Regards Ray Thorpe.:)

A new year and a new era on BFW, thanks for the invite Andy, lets hope the revitalised format brings back, pure fishing related commonsense rather than argumentative rubbish, no hiding behind pseudonym,s, bring it on.
peter

Well - here I am. Like the boards - use vbulletin for other forums - the speed is the thing that grabs me - although I guess that will maybe slow down once more posts are posted.

Thanks as always to Andy and the mods for their continued hard work - hope BFW can regain former glories.

Evening all, nice to be here. With a bit of luck, some of us might scrape a few days fishing in before the end of the season to give us all something to talk about? Here's hoping.

Si (Skin).

Hi

Hi

I drifted away from the old site over the last couple of years. This was partly because of a lack of enthusiasm for barbel - got a new carp PB though! Hopefully a fresher BFW might rekindle the fire!

Cheers,
Dave

Hi guys,
Just finding my feet around the site. Recognise a few old names. I hope it all works out ok.

Hobby

Back