• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Welcome to the NEW BFW forums

Hi men ,

Bob , yes mate . Tyson , the Luton Jack Russle . He has spent a few weekends in the car with us , and is as good as gold . The coat is just to stop the mud in the winter , I tried to get him to sit on the unhooking mat , but he decides to lay in **** :D .

hatter

Hi Tom ;)

Hows yow guin mate.

Tyson should be the name of a Pitbull, Mastiff or a Rottweiler not an ankle nipper :p Mark please don't set him on me when we are next down the Teme ;) it's bad enough worrying about being chased by the bull let alone Tyson

ian

Hi Mark,

Nice photo of Tyson - was that taken on the bank of our favorite river?

Hope you and Sue are well and enjoyed Xmas - ATB to you both for 2010

Cheers

Les

hi Andy and the rest of the bfw crew, thanks for the invite and hope all goes well.

hopefully try and contribute something from my vast wealth of expierience:p

Hi men ,

Ian , dear oh dear :D, Tyson is a Luton dog , he looks like a Jack Russle , but punches above his weight , and has a taste for brummies :D . Why Tyson ???, when we picked him up , he was chewing the ear off his big brother ;).

Hi Les , yes , on the red river banks ;), see you soon mate :)

Hatter

Cheers Tony, hope you are well?

Beardy informs me you are taking him to the land of sangria in the Spring?
Take care, the man can drink his own weight in beer you know??

Not any more Paul, He's a pussy cat these days must be his age. I'm sure Tone will have noo problem leading him astray.;)

Hi Andy and team, site looks great, just logged on for first time so will probably post more often now. All I can say Andy is that its certainly come along way from those early days so well done to you all.

Also hello to all members some I know and some i hope to get to know.

Keith:)

Hi guys,
Thanks for the invitation Andy much appreciated I was beginning to get withdrawal symptoms.
I'm sure this is the way forward and really do hope it progresses well.
I too am looking forward to getting back to the old days where we can safely share information and having a few fishins if possible and meeting up with a few guys I haven't seen for a while.
Best wishes,
Chris

Hi Guy's,
Thanks for letting me on board.
Good luck with the new site and good luck for 2010 :)

Looking Good

Well I've finally made it over from the other side, just in time, judging by the comments on this thread, for a group hug. The site looks good and there's definately a fell good factor at work. Hope to be contributing more this year than in the last few. Really good to see a few old posters having already shown their faces. Thanks for the invite Andy and good luck.

Nick C

A belated hello to all from me too. Thanks to all involved in setting up the new site, it already looks and feels much better and I hopefully I can meet some of you too at a future "fish in" if I can get permission from my boss, "Lady Taylor"...

Much better

Certainly a great improvement on that Yuk thing! Mind you only my mother ever calls me Peter....
which has now been changed by the kind admins, thanks, wouldn't want people to think I was using an alias and me old mom rarely visits BFW these days!

Last edited:
Back