• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Great Ebay/Internet deals deals.....

well i didn't expect a lot and i got exactly that...
they are 50" umbrellas.... but across from edge to edge when erected and cheap tinny fittings, after reading the item description again it does say 50" across so my fault for not reading it properly, god knows what will happen when it rains..lol
not much bigger than a preston bait brollie... lol.., won't be using it for fishing, can't be arsed to send it back so it will do for watching my grandson playing football..
i've removed the link so you find it yourself and buy at your own risk...
((my mate hasn't seen it yet, i text him and told him it was "compact"

Such is life Phil, but as you say, at that price it was worth a punt. A football umbrella...seems like a good idea, especially if the long weather forecasts are to be believed. Mind you, if it turns out it leaks like a sieve, it may not even be up to that :(

The up side is...the fishing should be good, with all this rain on it's way :D

Cheers, Dave.

Happy days

Picked up the latest Infinity Advanced Barbel rod from ebay seller ad tackle last week.
Brand new

£141 delivered :)

Last edited:
Hi men,

John , auction , hardly worn , to big , bid £35 and won. One tip , search wellys , as people have listed them in there , equestrian foot ware , and use fat fingers site where items are spelt wrong and get no searches . i.e. - Much Boots , won't come up when searched !

Hatter

Does anyone know anywhere that has the Tay Sports in size 9? A couple of hours on Google produced 1 hit and they were pre-ordering for the new style due in NEXT JUNE!!

Lots of other useful bits in his ebay shop as well. Will use them to restock in the close season. Thanks for the heads up!

Tay Sports

Neil, I was after another pair of Tay sports the other week after my old pair gave up the ghost (with help from my pesky hound). I was unsuccessful in my search so in the end i went for Nevis sports, which are similar winter boot but have a slightly different sole (link).

One word of caution, it may be just because they are new, but they seem to be slightly smaller and narrower than the Tay's, not an issue for me but thought I'd mention it.

Back