• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Great Ebay/Internet deals deals.....

if anyone is interested in the above reels mentioned by clive i can collect em n post em on for you at cost of reels plus postage to you.......:)

Been on the lookout for a new stove for making a brew out and about and came across this one. It accepts the gas cans with the adaptor fitted.
Compact Camping Gas Stove - FREE Gas Adaptor AND Large storage bag - see video | eBay

It hasnt had much use but its well made and definately worth a punt.

If it's anything like the similar one I have Jon, it will roar like an oxy/acetylene gas cutting torch when in use. But they don't half boil a kettle quick :D

If you are fairly well away from others (as you try to be :p) it won't matter anyway.

Cheers, Dave.

Overpriced yes but they do make some nice rods.

It is now, but there are still six days ten hours to go on that auction.

When I first looked it was on a buy it now for 25 quid. Obviously not enough of a bargain at that for someone. I wonder if it'll go for more that that now someone has started bidding.

Back