• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Whats your PB?

How big is your PB?

• Total voters
18.07 from St.Pats is mine

paul_pats_18_07_17_02_enhanced.jpg

I've not had that many
Best is 10-12 which was fat as butter
I'll do the walk of shame back t' dark place now and let the big boys compete 😧
Not a competition Paul, we all fish for enjoyment and our own satisfaction. 10-12 is a big fish from any river, I agree that it’s bigger from some rivers than others but you can wear the badge with pride 👍

I've not had that many
Best is 10-12 which was fat as butter
I'll do the walk of shame back t' dark place now and let the big boys compete 😧
Hi Paul,

Based on what I've read and heard about the Swale, not least the fact its arguably the most northerly barbel river in the country, or indeed Europe, I would say 10.12 is a frekin monster!!! I'd rate it a better fish than my Trent 14.10 any day of the week.

You can't catch fish that ain't there.

Hi Paul,

Based on what I've read and heard about the Swale, not least the fact its arguably the most northerly barbel river in the country, or indeed Europe, I would say 10.12 is a frekin monster!!! I'd rate it a better fish than my Trent 14.10 any day of the week.

You can't catch fish that ain't there.
A 10 out the swale is like hens teeth. I never achieved it and I practically lived there at one point searching.

Back