• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Whats your PB?

How big is your PB?

• Total voters

Paul Whiteing

Administrator
Staff member
18.07 from St.Pats is mine

paul_pats_18_07_17_02_enhanced.jpg

Bill Walford

Senior Member & Supporter
I've not had that many
Best is 10-12 which was fat as butter
I'll do the walk of shame back t' dark place now and let the big boys compete 😧
Not a competition Paul, we all fish for enjoyment and our own satisfaction. 10-12 is a big fish from any river, I agree that it’s bigger from some rivers than others but you can wear the badge with pride 👍

Joe Winstanley

I've not had that many
Best is 10-12 which was fat as butter
I'll do the walk of shame back t' dark place now and let the big boys compete 😧
Hi Paul,

Based on what I've read and heard about the Swale, not least the fact its arguably the most northerly barbel river in the country, or indeed Europe, I would say 10.12 is a frekin monster!!! I'd rate it a better fish than my Trent 14.10 any day of the week.

You can't catch fish that ain't there.

Richard Isaacs

Senior Member & Supporter
Hi Paul,

Based on what I've read and heard about the Swale, not least the fact its arguably the most northerly barbel river in the country, or indeed Europe, I would say 10.12 is a frekin monster!!! I'd rate it a better fish than my Trent 14.10 any day of the week.

You can't catch fish that ain't there.
A 10 out the swale is like hens teeth. I never achieved it and I practically lived there at one point searching.