• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Stolen tackle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daniel, i said put yer hand in yer pocket mate, at 67 i am a bit ott for fisticuffs ect, i have 3 ex doormen as sons one of which is extremely good at
martial arts and has his own school.
no i wouldnt involve any of my lads so they get incarcerated but they know a lot of heavy duty guys who would take up the issue, i got burgled once a long time ago, one of the gentlemen concerned signed a confession putting himself away rather than leave the police station, this has left my wife very insecure about leaving the house unattended for over 30 years, me too as its taken a lifetime to get our possesions.
GBH well add it to my cv again

What the hell is ex Army, Martial Arts, Gun 'Totin, Neck Size, Chest Size Scaffold Wielding Leg Breaking Son's For Doorman Thuggery got to do with BFW?

This is descended into a farce, I just hope those that already have an opinion of us Anglers don't see this and if they do they merely put it down to just some rants of a few that think thuggery and and ignorance is the norm on here.

Truly embarrassing :mad:

Hi John,

I have no idea what the purpose of your last post was but it has certainly made my mind up to leave this forum for good.

Some of the comments that have been made on this thread and others are just a bit too "out there" for me.

I just wanted to get some info and talk about fishing with some like minded people.

Dan

Do something do something, thats what victims say!

Yesterday 23:24
Patrick Cooper

"Are you ex army Daniel?
Or martial artist? "

Patrick,

I wont be revealing my career or life story on this forum.

Last post for me on this

Cheers

Dan

Patrick / John,

Just before I go one last thing

Try reading the 'BFW Forum Rules' again.

Regards

Dan

What the hell is ex Army, Martial Arts, Gun 'Totin, Neck Size, Chest Size Scaffold Wielding Leg Breaking Son's For Doorman Thuggery got to do with BFW?

This is descended into a farce, I just hope those that already have an opinion of us Anglers don't see this and if they do they merely put it down to just some rants of a few that think thuggery and and ignorance is the norm on here.

Truly embarrassing :mad:

People are just discussing that they wont be a victim to crime or theft Neil. I certainly wont be one.

I know marital arts does that put the fear of god into you all? Don't make me release the wife!!!! ;-)

Daniel,

I think you may be taking things a tad too literally and it would appear to be a shame to leave the forum over such tongue in cheek comments. I think some of Patrick's and John's comments are not admissions of being thugs and i presume them to be humble barbel fisherman and not the next Kray twins.

However back to the original post on this thread, my condolences go to whom ever had their tackle stolen.

Daniel,

I think you may be taking things a tad too literally and it would appear to be a shame to leave the forum over such tongue in cheek comments. I think some of Patrick's and John's comments are not admissions of being thugs and i presume them to be humble barbel fisherman and not the next Kray twins.

However back to the original post on this thread, my condolences go to whom ever had their tackle stolen.

No Ben we're the cray twins and rob bait at any opportunity

Daniel, all the folk i have met on bfw have been good company and friendly
most ready to share some info and help or advice when needed and i have been in bfw for a fair old time now, made a lot of friends and enjoyed some great times,
i am i assure you a very easy going guy but like most people i have my own veiws on things and i would certainly not fall into being part of anything which demanded i have to have same reactions as some others have because
its what a few people think is right, two wrongs dont make a right
this is correct but why should i or anyone else have to accept and show leniency for crimes against us that can leave a lifetime of nightmares over the crimes.
no i am not always criticising others nor do i enjoy arguments but i will speak what i feel which is exactly what you have, the difference is i have not asked for you to be moderated because your veiws didnt agree with mine.
the success recipe for bfw in past was freedome of speech and veiws providing they were non abusive and open discussion was one of the things that pulled many other interesting veiws, ideas and offshoots into a thread.
theres not many guys been banned from bfw over the years so that must speak volumes for content.
i support bfw and its aim to the maximum and long may it reign....j.w

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back