• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Ebay madness

What's Camo?

step out of the bushes in the dark in one of these and you can have any peg you want........:D

Bought a brand new pair 6 months ago for £150 delivered.!

I really dont see the hype about these reels. I personally think the 4000d a far better reel.

Agree with Jon - have 2 5000 XTEA like new and much prefer the 4000D. Maybe should try and sell the XTEA - got some extra spools as well.
Cheers
Bob

Maybe so, but if you fish with an xtea and love it, the chance of picking up a brand new replacement/back-up reel must be rather limited...hence the price.

Well was going for £185 with 6 bids last night, someone has obviously cancelled a bid because it's now down to £86.00 with 5 bids

Well was going for £185 with 6 bids last night, someone has obviously cancelled a bid because it's now down to £86.00 with 5 bids

More like it, i paid £92.00 new for my ones, i sold one for £130 and still have one i use, no way is it worth anymore than the RRP, total madness.

Back