• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Ebay madness

Was looking how much the fox duo floodwater rods were going for,in the completed listings most were about £70 -£100 but one had gone for £170!!!! crazy!

Shows what good advertising can do, a nice write up and very good pictures for what is basically a £70 max reel.

Back to the original post on here I guess,putting my pair of jap stradic 400 gtm`s on the bay this week,hope they still selling well!
Been using them for my barbelling,gona sell them and hopefully get enough for a pair of the new dl 4000 fa baitrunners

Back to the original post on here I guess,putting my pair of jap stradic 400 gtm`s on the bay this week,hope they still selling well!

£50-70ish, maybe a little more if you are really lucky. The X version is still selling at a fair premium.

Will be happy if they go for that,paid about £30 each 8 years ago and had plenty of use out of them,time to sell while they are still in good working order.

Still, at £150 each they will be a bargain for someone, I have a pair of the 2Lb test and they are very special. I never thought I would find rods to better my Chimeras but these do.

Back