• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Ebay madness

I have no idea what is going on here but the thread was entertaining and eyeopening especially the efgeeco item , got an old efgeeco box in shed in good condition was mine in mid 70's when my dad had the one sold on ebay , passed mine to my daughter when she went for a while in mid nineties

What is going on here Robert is a bit of old point scoring by grown men that should know better :rolleyes:

Anyway, i've still got a telescopic Efgeeco landing net handle somewhere (circa 70s),ideas for a start bid anyone ? i know that landing net andles are close to your hearts :)

What is going on here Robert is a bit of old point scoring by grown men that should know better :rolleyes:

Myself not included, as I've always left petty pointscoring, name-calling and fish warfare to the nasties and to the also-rans, on the bank and in my life away from it. Check my earlier posts about Efgeeco here, chaps - perfectly kosher and posted in good faith and without "side". How a very few respond to them, however, is why I bothered to comment now, to make an important point: such silliness, whether online or on the riverbank, demeans all of us as Anglers and cheapens our pastime.

Anyway, i've still got a telescopic Efgeeco landing net handle somewhere (circa 70s),ideas for a start bid anyone ? i know that landing net andles are close to your hearts :)

Ha ha :D

Back