• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Ebay madness

They'll be in the Poundshop before long :D
That copy, once signed by Jermey Wade and perhaps Paul (although that may be more difficult:D) will be going in next years BS R&C auction.....it shows the benefit of the E bay Saved Searchs button.......two others listed at the same time, went for over £100.

Well played that man!

That copy, once signed by Jermey Wade and perhaps Paul (although that may be more difficult:D) will be going in next years BS R&C auction.....it shows the benefit of the E bay Saved Searchs button.......two others listed at the same time, went for over £100.

Yes. I put 'Okuma Trent' into my eBay search facility and it eventually came up trumps after months of waiting. That definitely will not be going into any charity auction though.

Not wiped Paul...your signature adds the most value I understand......I have already spoke to someone who says he will see you soon so unwiped and well remembered hopefully ready for next years auction.

I have a vague recollection of seeing that TOTP's. Used to generally avoid it, but when Bowie was on I made an effort back in the day and the fisheye lens used rings a bell. Watching Bowie doing his Lou Reed impersonation so I could learn the cords to both Jean Jeanie and several Velvets songs meant |I could knock them out like nobodies business to the disgust of the hippie audience at the Golden Eagle in Brum.

This will be interesting, £200 reserve. Very nice reels though.

Abu Cardinal 55's Matched Pair | eBay

As you say nice reels I have seen mint without box go without box and one spool go £75+ so as they stand someone will pick them up and put them in a display case.

these are the ones to go for £400 reserve but one went for £185.00 used recently...........no Iam not the seller.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Abu-Suver...sLeisure_Fishing_Reels_JN&hash=item27c282524f

Last edited:
As you say nice reels I have seen mint without box go without box and one spool go £75+ so as they stand someone will pick them up and put them in a display case.

these are the ones to go for £400 reserve but one went for £185.00 used recently...........no Iam not the seller.

Abu Suveran S4000M,Pair | eBay

Yeah i saw them Adam ! i got £165 for a well used one not long ago and have 3 mint ones so i am watching those closely ;)

The 55s are Abu Garcia badged so i think he may struggle but who knows, collectors are funny creatures :)

There are mate..
But bob worked for fox and they made 1000 pins under the fox banner..
A very good reel..ESP at that price

Regards

Luke

Back