• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Ebay madness

Dave Lane scales back on again, if you lived by surely postage costs can't be included....

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/dave-lane...tingGoods_FishingAcces_RL&hash=item45fde4c09b

No collect for free option listed so it looks like the £40 shipping stands!

Last two feedback were neutral, note the comments.

Feedback/item From Buyer/price Date/time
p&p ott pat*ming ( 62) 15-Oct-11 14:05
GB boilies carp bait (#300608844381) £0.11 View Item
good boilies p&p a bit ott pat*ming ( 62) 15-Oct-11 09:49
GB boilies carp bait (#300608844767) £0.01 View Item

No collect for free option listed so it looks like the £40 shipping stands!

Last two feedback were neutral, note the comments.

Feedback/item From Buyer/price Date/time
p&p ott pat*ming ( 62) 15-Oct-11 14:05
GB boilies carp bait (#300608844381) £0.11 View Item
good boilies p&p a bit ott pat*ming ( 62) 15-Oct-11 09:49
GB boilies carp bait (#300608844767) £0.01 View Item

he he so his friend won again

Last edited:
Hi Stephen,
Seems he is using high postage costs to reduce his ebay sellers fees perhaps? A damn good idea, so long as the purchasers factor it into the total price...
He'd make a brilliant accountant!
regards,
Tim
Its against ebay rules to ask for excessive p&p as a way of circumventing ebay fees, only a matter of time before he is reported or they spot it.:D

Very nice - have you ever handled on of these rods? I like rods with a crisp action - from memory when I waggled one years ago it had an action comparable to a limp stick of celery!:D

Hexagraph rods can be made to any spec/taper, there not celery! maybe a marmite rod, but hey I like marmite !!

hexagraph rods are a great rod but the test curve on these are well under rated a 1lb tc is more like a 2lb tc but nice rods all the same just way to expensive

Back