• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Ebay madness

**** a brick!

I feel like buying it just on the basis of the advert, classic.

The odd thing is I have read another add virtually identical to this one on there before....twice I think...so I can only assume that someone has discovered that tickling our sense of humour, and appealing to our sympathy at the same time, is one top way of selling bits and bobs for way more than they are actually worth :rolleyes:

All he/they do is alter the odd word to suit whatever they are selling, other than that, it is the same add :D

Cheers, Dave.

The odd thing is I have read another add virtually identical to this one on there before....twice I think...so I can only assume that someone has discovered that tickling our sense of humour, and appealing to our sympathy at the same time, is one top way of selling bits and bobs for way more than they are actually worth :rolleyes:

All he/they do is alter the odd word to suit whatever they are selling, other than that, it is the same add :D

Cheers, Dave.

Spot on Dave; think it was even posted in this thread, goes to show there are plenty of gullible people about! :D

Back