• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Ebay madness

The broken sat nav on ebay check how much it is making fair play to the bloke item number 180726 587776

eBay should remove it really as it's not the place for feuds if genuine, which i doubt! but it's very funny while it lasts.

Think i have one of these Cardinal reels somewhere. At these prices might be worth trying to dig it out, wherever it is. :eek:

Every time I think I have an item the same as one that just went for a fortune on ebay, I spend three, four days frantically searching....then it turns out my one has one letter different in the model number, and is worth about 15p delivered :(

Cheers, Dave.

Do you use these for growing genetically modified runner beans?!:D

Recently sold one of my hexagraph CT carp rods, a 12' 1 1/5lb test i got for barbel and tench second hand a few years ago for £200. sold for £450 plus £72 postage to Rotterdam, lovely rod but i like my avon no.2 and no.3 better;)

....runner beans LOL:D

Every time I think I have an item the same as one that just went for a fortune on ebay, I spend three, four days frantically searching....then it turns out my one has one letter different in the model number, and is worth about 15p delivered :(

Cheers, Dave.

Probably right David, the idea of hunting through my garage for anything is a nightmare, I always come across things and spend many hours thinking "ahh thats where that went", and never find what i was looking for in the first place :)

Stephen

Probably right David, the idea of hunting through my garage for anything is a nightmare, I always come across things and spend many hours thinking "ahh thats where that went", and never find what i was looking for in the first place :)

Stephen

:D:D:D Know exactly where you are coming from :D:D:D

Cheers, Dave.

YCR100 COMPACT MATCH FLOAT COARSE FISHING REEL NEW

FRISK YCR100 FISHING REEL

SPECIFICS:

SMALL COMPACT SIZED REEL 6

+ 1 BALL BEARING

ULTRA SMOOTH TRIANGLE SHAPE

HIGHLY RIGID ROTOR

SDS SUPER DRAG STSTEM

HIGH STRENGTH ALUMINIUM HANDLE

SUPREME LINE LAY

REINFORCED MAIN SHAFT

HIGH INTENSITY ONE WAY BALL BEARING

ONE TOUCH FOLD DOWN HANDLE

CLOTH BAG

CAPACITY (lbs/yds) - 2/220, 4/115, 6/95

Must be a real shortage in Slough! £999.00 :D

I've certanily had some ebay madness the past couple of days. Tried on a trudex pin yesterday that no one had bid on and got beaten by £1. Today went to bid on an Allcock Ariel and forgot to sign in and the damn thing went for £65. Bloody cursed at the moment.

Back