• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Ebay madness

At £45 per fish it might be cheaper for me to buy them considering the amount I am spending on tackle, bait, permits, petrol and the like!

At £45 per fish it might be cheaper for me to buy them considering the amount I am spending on tackle, bait, permits, petrol and the like!

Hi Stephen,

Go for it then fella, as they are actually only £4.50 each :D

I had to laugh at the fact that the add reads 'Returns accepted' :eek: It would be a red letter day for me if I could catch all 100 of them to send them back :D:D

Cheers, Dave.

Last edited:
Oops! You wouldn't believe I took my Maths 'O' Level a year early and got a grade A :eek:

Maybe I'll order a batch, looks a lot cheaper than trying to catch one from the Thames!

Stephen

Might be worth clubbing together and putting a few batches in for the future. Mind you, the number of cormorants I see working the Thames every time I go walking different stretches (particularly the lower river)...maybe not :rolleyes:

Methinks it would end with fat cormorants and thin wallets :D

Cheers, Dave.

Of course they are flexible to as to where they can be stocked Canals, Ponds and even Rivers
Thank the **** I never fished a match in my life, more akin to darts than fishing.

You need bigger than that. Of course the benefit of barbel livebaits is if they snuff it you can barbecue them on the bank for a little snack ;)

Surely you mean Barbelcue ?? Not sure about eating em anyway David (formal eh ) ? Anything that lives on Halibut pellets and Spam aint gonna be great eating IMO :(

Back