• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Carp

Stunning picture (and fish obviously). Just Googled the camera and no wonder it's a quality pic. Have you seen the price of them? Yikes!!! (the price of 5 x Torrix's)

I don't even have a camera. I have to lay the fish on a black sheet of paper and draw round it with a piece of chalk :D

Yes, but dont tell his missus Neil.......:D:p

Kris is certainly getting better with the camera..... I know this because a couple of years ago, when he came out to photograph a fish for me, he made a right hash of it.....:mad::D:p

Steve

Yes, but dont tell his missus Neil.......:D:p

Kris is certainly getting better with the camera..... I know this because a couple of years ago, when he came out to photograph a fish for me, he made a right hash of it.....:mad::D:p

Steve

I very well remember that lol :p Was actually thinking with the lens it's more like 11 torrix's - ouch! She does know too.....

PS. Only 7 of Jez's Torrix's ;):eek:

Awesome fish and that pic is superb , worthy of a front page pic considering the season has ended why dont we have a few different varities going up just to change the scene so to speak , well done.

Last edited:
Tbh Jez that makes it an even bigger achievement than most on here will appreciate, I had no idea taa had fish of that quality swimming round in their waters.
Well done mate.

Ade, for this neck of the woods off a local club water it is possibly the fish of a lifetime.

Only a little one this time 28.02
IMG_0223.jpg

Back