• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Carp

Jeremy Evans

Now i know carp are looked upon as the anti christ by some on here but this one i had last night is a stunner at 30lb 10oz
3010.jpg

Absolute cracker geezer, very well deserved - effort = rewards and all that!

Not a bad pic either lol Think I recognise the swim....:)

PS. I'm a newbie on here too...:p;):D

All i can say is the bloke who took the pics might get a nice bottle of red for dragging himself out of bed to take the pics.

Stevo, im already on the case about that little problem:D:D

It's a Canon 5D mkII Ian. Went the full hog and used a brolly boomed above me to soften the flash - it was a nice still night.

Stunning picture (and fish obviously). Just Googled the camera and no wonder it's a quality pic. Have you seen the price of them? Yikes!!! (the price of 5 x Torrix's)

I don't even have a camera. I have to lay the fish on a black sheet of paper and draw round it with a piece of chalk :D

re. the camera, yes it's top end but the crispness and sharpness is down to sharpening properly for the web which can be done with most pictures ;)

That,s a cracking fish and photo Jez, but did the snapper take that long to get it focus that you fell asleep. ;)

Back