• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

BFW FISH In

Hi Graham

Count me in. I enjoyed the last one on the Loddon, although let's hope there are a few more barbel next time.;)

Trent, Severn, Wye all sound good choices!

Gavin

I'd be up for this, Wye, Severn and Trent would deffinately offer everyone the chance of a fish or two but I'd love the excuse to travel to the Kennet for a day:)

Great idea Graham, the Loddon fish in was a great success!

We have two fish ins every year on the Yorkshire Ouse which is an open invitation and a great way to get to know other people who fish your river, why not organise one on you local river?

Thanks again for the interest. Some good pals there.

I'll get back in the New Year with details once the first Fish In is "sorted"

I then see them as going on the BFW events page with details about date/location/number limits/cost etc.for those who want to attend to put their names forward.

Have a Great Xmas all

Graham

Yeah would be good but why not a northern and southern fishin...a few members like my goodself who live a long way from the watford gap have no transport and rely on good friends for travel...if theres any members who live in Yorks area who would go to the trent if theres a fishin fished the trent derby a few times before...l would dearly pay for travelling with ye..
Would love a chance to participate in a fishin..
And to meet up with my good friends on BFW...

Cheers

Yeah would be good but why not a northern and southern fishin...a few members like my goodself who live a long way from the watford gap have no transport and rely on good friends for travel...if theres any members who live in Yorks area who would go to the trent if theres a fishin fished the trent derby a few times before...l would dearly pay for travelling with ye..
Would love a chance to participate in a fishin..
And to meet up with my good friends on BFW...

Cheers

Ian,
You are welcome on the Yorkshire Ouse Fish ins. At the end of season one in March we will be going 'on tour' to the Trent!

Ian, as I said earlier, if anyone has some water that would be suitable and wants to arrange one, then go ahead. I'll help if needed as well no doubt will others who live nearest.

It would be ideal if one could be arranged each month next season IMO.

Graham

Ian,
You are welcome on the Yorkshire Ouse Fish ins. At the end of season one in March we will be going 'on tour' to the Trent!

Thanks Spiros ...yeah would love to go..health permitting....if ye could pick me up that would be much appreciated live in Walkley Sheffield...

Cheers

I would also come along shifts permitting.

Me too, i would thoroughly enjoy a BFW fish in so shove me down please
bivvy, bag and a bottle of warming cheer cos if the weathers like tis we will need it:D....john

Watchitt FRED! that was too big for a hookbait:eek: of all the swims why mine? anyway they dont move around in depths of winter so i am safe:D...john

Back