• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Angling Trust

Prove to me healthy people are dying?.....source?

A virus dies quickly once away from its host. It's a by product of a cell being poisoned. Exposure to a pathogen causes a virus. It could be a vaccine ( retrovirus) pollution,EMF radiation,many causes.

It's interesting that in northern Italy a lot of elderly people died who had not long received their annual flu shots and were then exposed to EMF radiation.

As for conspiracy theories, I wear my tin foil hat with pride,it's more comfortable than a blindfold.
Regards
Mark.
With respect, you need to stop reading these ludicrous conspiracy theories on the internet. I have worked as a microbiologist for 38 years, and I can tell you unequivocally that what you are saying has so many holes in it I don't know where to begin.

For starters, a pathogen doesn't cause a virus. A virus is a pathogen.

You can't catch anything from the flu jab, as the flu virus is deactivated.

This covid-19 is not the flu. We already know the genetic code of this virus as it stands.

You can't catch a virus from emf radiation. A virus is a biological organism. It is true that radiation at high levels can disrupt the immune system, but not at the levels we would encounter from day to day.

Covid-19 is similar to other viruses in that it usually makes you ill, but most people recover. Underlying issues can make you more susceptible to serious illness and death, but in some cases even fit people will die, usually due their immune system over-reacting.

I know a couple of people in their late 20s who have been very ill with this but recovered with no underlying conditions. I also have a cousin who died with no underlying conditions.

You can choose to believe me and the experience I have, or believe some loony on the internet, but please don't say this is just wiping out the weak.

What would a microbiologist of 38 years know about anything?
This man knows:
"David Icke believes that the universe is made up of "vibrational" energy and consists of an infinite number of dimensions that share the same space. He claims that an inter-dimensional race of reptilian beings called the Archons (or Anunnaki) have hijacked the earth, and that a genetically modified human–Archon hybrid race of shape-shifting reptilians known as the Babylonian Brotherhood, the Illuminati, or the "elite", manipulate global events to keep humans in constant fear so the Archons can feed off the "negative energy" this creates."

With respect, you need to stop reading these ludicrous conspiracy theories on the internet. I have worked as a microbiologist for 38 years, and I can tell you unequivocally that what you are saying has so many holes in it I don't know where to begin.

This covid-19 is not the flu. We already know the genetic code of this virus as it stands.

You can't catch a virus from emf radiation. A virus is a biological organism. It is true that radiation at high levels can disrupt the immune system, but not at the levels we would encounter from day to day.

Covid-19 is similar to other viruses in that it usually makes you ill, but most people recover. Underlying issues can make you more susceptible to serious illness and death, but in some cases even fit people will die, usually due their immune system over-reacting.

I know a couple of people in their late 20s who have been very ill with this but recovered with no underlying conditions. I also have a cousin who died with no underlying conditions.

You can choose to believe me and the experience I have, or believe some loony on the internet, but please don't say this is just wiping out the weak.
Hi Bill
So you're saying nobody gets ill after a vaccination? I know many people including my own mother who now refuses the flu jab because it makes her ill. What about the herpes zorster virus that's in most of the population. How did it get there?

I didn't say you could catch a virus from EMF radiation. I said people were exposed to said radiation.

I work in ultrasonics so have a bit of knowledge of frequencies. The new 5g technology uses far higher frequency than the earlier 4g. Millimetre waves are far more destructive to a biological system.

Hi Bill
So you're saying nobody gets ill after a vaccination? I know many people including my own mother who now refuses the flu jab because it makes her ill. What about the herpes zorster virus that's in most of the population. How did it get there?
Some people do get a bit of a reaction to flu jab, but that's nothing to do with covid -19. Herpes zoster is shingles and chickenpox, which has been recognised since the 1880s.

1279D9F8-2503-41D3-9EA4-64CD40B357BC.jpeg

Answer me this Mark, how to you propose that individuals will be able to prove (and request proof from others) that they have recovered from Covid-19 and have tested positive for antibodies or have received a vaccination, once one is available?
[/QUOT
Answer me this Mark, how to you propose that individuals will be able to prove (and request proof from others) that they have recovered from Covid-19 and have tested positive for antibodies or have received a vaccination, once one is available?
The PCR test invented by Kary Mullis used to diagnose this covid 19 is inconclusive. There's an 80% chance of a false positive.
Therefore most people would think they need a vaccine.......would you take a vaccine Joe?

No doubt this new phone app being trialed in the Isle of White will trigger the conspiracy theorists. Even I'm a bit apprehensive!

Kary Mullis did not invent the test for covid-19. He died last year before the outbreak. He did invent the method of pcr in the early 90s that is the basis of the tests. However, we are now using a different method for covid-19 called Real Time pcr. We use this because covid-19 only contains RNA, not DNA. Your figures are totally wrong for false positives, which are very low (around 1% on large samples). False negatives are far more likely, but so long as those going for tests have shown most of the symptoms even false negatives are less than 10%.

One of the big problems was that RT-PCR requires quite expensive kit. We leant a couple of machines to our local hospital to help them out.

it looks like a good antibody test has also been announced today for people who have previously had it.

Kary Mullis did not invent the test for covid-19. He died last year before the outbreak. He did invent the method of pcr in the early 90s that is the basis of the tests. However, we are now using a different method for covid-19 called Real Time pcr. We use this because covid-19 only contains RNA, not DNA. Your figures are totally wrong for false positives, which are very low (around 1% on large samples). False negatives are far more likely, but so long as those going for tests have shown most of the symptoms even false negatives are less than 10%.

One of the big problems was that RT-PCR requires quite expensive kit. We leant a couple of machines to our local hospital to help them out.

it looks like a good antibody test has also been announced today for people who have previously had it.

🙏🙏🙏

Would I take a vaccine? Well I’ve had several over the years and had no ill effects.

In terms of covid-19, assuming a vaccine can be developed that, subject to rigorous clinical trials, is proven to be effective, and it is deemed appropriate for me to take, then the answer is an unequivocal yes.

You didn’t answer my question though Mark?

How would you propose that individuals will be able to prove (and request proof from others) that they have recovered from Covid-19 and have tested positive for antibodies or have received a vaccination, assuming one is available?

I didn't say Kary Mullis invented the test for covid 19?. I stated that it's his PCR test that's being used to diagnose it.

Are there any pneumonia deaths along side covid 19 deaths at your hospital?

Back