• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Angling Trust

Would I take a vaccine? Well I’ve had several over the years and had no ill effects.

In terms of covid-19, assuming a vaccine can be developed that, subject to rigorous clinical trials, is proven to be effective, and it is deemed appropriate for me to take, then the answer is an unequivocal yes.

You didn’t answer my question though Mark?

How would you propose that individuals will be able to prove (and request proof from others) that they have recovered from Covid-19 and have tested positive for antibodies or have received a vaccination, assuming one is available?
I don't propose any individual has to prove any proof of all this. Bill Gates on the other hand would support an RFIP chip no doubt.

I didn't say Kary Mullis invented the test for covid 19?. I stated that it's his PCR test that's being used to diagnose it.

Are there any pneumonia deaths along side covid 19 deaths at your hospital?
But his test isn't used. I have no idea about deaths. I work at a uni not a hospital. We leant equipment to the hospital.

Nope...more fake news.

Who owns Google?
That's the problem see,what's real and what's not.
Bill Gates has got a bad track record of forced vaccinations in both India and Africa. The Indian government are taking him to court over vaccination induced paralyses in thousands of people. It's not beyond the realms of possibility that he may not be the Messiah some people make him out to be.

Mr Gates even has his influence in change.org,just incase you'd want to petition against him.

Screenshot_20200422-122921_1.jpg

Shock horror, an MP endorsing private company for money!
Also two people highly qualified/experienced in the medical sector working for medical/pharmaceutical companies.
None of this is new, MP's have been lining their own pockets ever since there's been MP's, it doesn't automatically follow that it's a secret plot to control the world!

Bill Gates is one of the richest men in the world, as a result he has immense power and influence, something which comes naturally whether he craves it or not.
What is the end game of these super rich, power hungry megalomaniacs who want to control the world? Most of them only reach this position quite late in life, are they planning to lord it over the world after death, for all eternity, after dethroning Satan?!
It makes no sense to want to try and control the whole world for the short time they have, unless they really are so bored having done everything else possible.

Shock horror, an MP endorsing private company for money!
Also two people highly qualified/experienced in the medical sector working for medical/pharmaceutical companies.
None of this is new, MP's have been lining their own pockets ever since there's been MP's, it doesn't automatically follow that it's a secret plot to control the world!

Bill Gates is one of the richest men in the world, as a result he has immense power and influence, something which comes naturally whether he craves it or not.
What is the end game of these super rich, power hungry megalomaniacs who want to control the world? Most of them only reach this position quite late in life, are they planning to lord it over the world after death, for all eternity, after dethroning Satan?!
It makes no sense to want to try and control the whole world for the short time they have, unless they really are so bored having done everything else possible.
Couldn't agree more Rhys, you're absolutely spot on there. But the reason it's taken him this long to achieve the status of God (in his eyes) is he's spent the last twenty years putting his team players in place and gaining his influence.

Yes you're right it makes no sense to us,because we're not genocidal psychopaths. Have a look at his father on the net ' planned parenthood.' Gates junior comes from a multi generational group of eugenicists.

I kind of get what marks saying the whole of the media has an alternative agenda and it’s difficult who to believe at the moment ... and the bbc are one of the worst ..take the panorama programme on ppe every single member of the nhs they interviewed was a labour activist ... not that hard to spot really with things like Facebook all that public posturing they gave themselves away..... as someone else said the tv licence should be abolished.... why should I give money to an organisation that protects peadophiles

there is no free speech anymore any one who sticks they’re head above the parapet is instantly shut down or removed from Facebook/ YouTube etc etc and that’s why the world is full of fake news

Who owns Google?
That's the problem see,what's real and what's not.
Bill Gates has got a bad track record of forced vaccinations in both India and Africa. The Indian government are taking him to court over vaccination induced paralyses in thousands of people. It's not beyond the realms of possibility that he may not be the Messiah some people make him out to be.

Mr Gates even has his influence in change.org,just incase you'd want to petition against him.

The Indian Govt are not taking him to court...that is yet another falsehood you have posted Mark.

Seriously Mark, take a little time to do some fact checking because your are being spoon fed some utter fallacious tripe from somewhere.

Fake news is dangerous. Check your facts.

Couldn't agree more Rhys, you're absolutely spot on there. But the reason it's taken him this long to achieve the status of God (in his eyes) is he's spent the last twenty years putting his team players in place and gaining his influence.

Yes you're right it makes no sense to us,because we're not genocidal psychopaths. Have a look at his father on the net ' planned parenthood.' Gates junior comes from a multi generational group of eugenicists.

You have zero proof Bill Gates is a 'genocidal psychopath'. The man is a victim of an alt-right, tin-hatted, hateful smear campaign.

You have not posted a single objective fact, only a series of demonstrably fallacious lies designed to smear the reputation of a well-meaning philanthropist.

I'm not sure why you are dragging his father into this, but equating 'Planned Parenthood' with eugenics is pretty unpleasant. Whilst you might have strong personal views about abortion, contraception and other family planning matters - eugenics it is not.

Moderators..

Having now seen the proposed plan to get people back to work , it does give some hope that fishing can return.
I see that some shops can open again if they are able to enforce social distancing.
Let's hope that sunday when boris reveals the plan , that fishing is allowed .
Personally I think it's a long shot and too soon.
The criteria on necessary travel needs to be lifted/ changed before any fishing commences.

It really does not matter , who , what or where the virus came from , its here and we have to deal with it..

Hi men ,

The river season does not open for 5 weeks , from a river anglers point of view the current measure's don't really affect us .

Hatter

Hi men ,

The river season does not open for 5 weeks , from a river anglers point of view the current measure's don't really affect us .

Hatter

It affects us anglers itching to get out after some tench. Plenty of rivers anglers fish still waters in the close season.

And no I don’t want them get into another close season debate! :)

Why is he waiting till Sunday to announce things?
I'm potentially going back to work Monday, but if his announcement changes anything it's a bit bloody last minute! What happened to Friday announcements?

Why is he waiting till Sunday to announce things?
I'm potentially going back to work Monday, but if his announcement changes anything it's a bit bloody last minute! What happened to Friday announcements?

I honestly think it's because the Government are on the hot foot , so to speak.
It also appears that the " herd " method of controlling the virus is actually the model the Government have followed , hence no full lockdown as seen in other countries.
Most of the Governments proposals have been leaked to the press prior to boris telling us all officially.
However I'm sure there will be a few surprises up boris's sleeve which have not been reported.
I guess we will all find out come Sunday.

Back