• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Which Landing Net

I just hope that when you finish Uni you never ask advice but yes you will as i have 4 graduates working under me and some of the stuff they ask well i wont go into it but i would never mock anyone for asking advice.

Sean

do you reckon asking for advice on an investigation into a novel nanoclay material or the major theorys of yeild in stress analysis is the same as asking "which landing net" ?

Now that is your best idea to date sam - gentlemen v players type of thing do you mean?
(p.s what is a 'sadact' middle aged man - couldn't find the term in an english dictionary?)

do you reckon asking for advice on an investigation into a novel nanoclay material or the major theorys of yeild in stress analysis is the same as asking "which landing net" ?[/QUOTE
Dear oh dear why can't the young write and spell these days:( - its theories and its yield)

Looks like some people have far too much time on their hands.

Geoff Blakesley, before getting persnickety over others poor usage of the English language, may I suggest you get right yourself.
Both spelling and grammar.

And if i has maked mistooks, i dunt giv a toss!:p

Last edited:
Chaps - amusing though it is..and i've had a few and a few laughes i can tell you . You forget that this is the 'Junior Forum'. Not really painting a good picture is it this snipping. Lets forget our ego's and have some decent input. Wychwood net for me and Drennan series 7 tele_handle.....until I break it...Then it will be a Chris Brown if I can remortgage my house.

Chaps - amusing though it is..and i've had a few and a few laughes i can tell you . You forget that this is the 'Junior Forum'. Not really painting a good picture is it this snipping. Lets forget our ego's and have some decent input. Wychwood net for me and Drennan series 7 tele_handle.....until I break it...Then it will be a Chris Brown if I can remortgage my house.

Paul, do you mean sniping? :D

Yes children, take note, the end result of a lifetimes fishing is the ability to think and write rubbish such as this thread :( now hurry back to your game consuls and tread a different path ;) :)

I agree, if people can't post a query for fear of ridicule then what is the point of a forum? No one on here, regardless of their successes, can profess to know everything. If a thread is of no interest then don't hijack and spoil it for others. Now, I wonder - Can anyone suggest a hooklink material?

Back