• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Tri-Cast John Allerton Rod, anyone use it?

Hi Cliff. Dave has pointed me towards a tsi 1.75 on marketplace.. which must be the barbel I think. It's in Ludlow, ha. The bag is black and seemingly no mention of tf gear. Does that strike a chord?. I have messaged seller and will buy if I can get it to me in essex for eeadonable cost.. I was there for a few days last month. Doh.
Alec, Im in Ludlow now until tomorrow morning, can collect it today and bring it back for you ? As Richard says the rod bags are black nylon and they have the model info on the top flap.

Alec, Im in Ludlow now until tomorrow morning, can collect it today and bring it back for you ? As Richard says the rod bags are black nylon and they have the model info on the top flap.
That's wonderful. Seller says it's her late husband's. She doesn't have PayPal though. Can I send money to you instead?

Just paid Cliff. She lives at post office house Broomfield but works til 5 suggests in the car park at the Clive arms next door at 5 if you can
yes that's fine, can you let me know her name and what car she'll be in or some way to recognise her ? received the payment thanks

Nichola brown. Likely to be holding a rod. You are a very kind fellow. Please let me know what you think of it. I am in Norfolk til next Friday so please kindly keep it for my return.

I love how far this thread drifted from the OP’s question 😂
Delighted to say Cliff says its nice too. Not what I expected when I got up. A balmy 22 deg and 50% of my want list fulfilled. Thanks to all involved and thanks to all who were not who permitted me to indulged my whims. Only got 1rod to seek now! Have to think harder.

Delighted to say Cliff says its nice too. Not what I expected when I got up. A balmy 22 deg and 50% of my want list fulfilled. Thanks to all involved and thanks to all who were not who permitted me to indulged my whims. Only got 1rod to seek now! Have to think harder.
Only problem is I am still seeking for the rod I want😂😂😂

Congratulations, and well done

Back