• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Polarized sunglasses

I have Chris Cheshire Specials.

They are simply brilliant. I would show them off to you all but I haven't caught any decent fish to show with them like Richard🤣🤣🤣🤣

I just ordered a pair of these photocronic polaroids....

I bought a pair of them which are just plain sunglasses a couple of years back and they have been really good. I've left them on the passenger seat in the car a few times now and my mrs has sat on them and squashed them completely out of shape, last time that happened was yesterday, but as usual they bent back into shape easily.
I'm looking forward to getting these chamelion polaroids and see how they work.
Personally I would never pay a lot for a pair of sunglasses as i'm always breaking them. If I do break cheaper ones it's just annoying and they are replaced at a minimal cost, if I ruin an expensive pair (which will happen) it is more than annoying!

Last season I was using cheap clip ons, from Amazon, to go over my prescription glasses. I think I paid £10 or £12 for a set of four different colours - two browns, a grey and a green. They work perfectly well. I have some new prescription glasses for this season, from vision express. Will see (🤓) how I get on with them.

Back