• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Keith Speer on Tight Lines this Friday

Maybe a local pub will put on a Keith Speer on Sky night like they do for the Champions League :)

Nice one Keith.

Damn, never ever wanted Sky Sports until this. :(

Re joined yesterday evening for the football, after much arm twisting from sons...you would have thought it would be straight forward...none of it, I was on the 'phone for nearly 2 hours to a off shore call centre with very occasional talks to staff most apologetic and promised to help 'right away' then put me on music on hold with Swan Lake:eek:
Finally came on in time for the second half, which al least was in time to see Man U lose....But the main event is Tight Lines of course...looking forward to it, record set, fingers crossed BT don't stuff up again.

dont let him near yer kettle keith or he,ll have yer job:D
quite sure it,ll be a very entertaining program, things are looking up

Thanks for you good wishes gentlemen, I will have a beard trim, but not completely;)

I will try not to knause it up in the studio but to be fair I have got a face for radio!
The location shoot went well (or so they tell me), you would not believe how nervous I was, I hope it does not show too much.

Well done Keith looking forward to watching this. I'll have to try and watch it at work as I don't get Sky sports...bugger.

I've downloaded a couple of podcasts, they are indeed alot shorter..
Having moved house yesterday, the whole place is currently upside down.

However....the Sky man is coming today.

Priorities chaps....priorities :D

Ian

I've downloaded a couple of podcasts, they are indeed alot shorter..
Having moved house yesterday, the whole place is currently upside down.

However....the Sky man is coming today.

Priorities chaps....priorities :D

Ian

Own up Ian, you just don't wan't to miss the chance of a good snigger at Keith squirming under the terrifying scrutiny of the one eyed sky monster :D:D

Cheers, Dave.

Try not to look like a rabbit caught in the headlights mate. ;)

Don't forget to wear your pink polo shirt...chase me. :D

Have you got an agent sorted out yet? :p

Well done Keith, i have just watched your programme on Sky Sports 4, very enjoyable and well worth the watch.
Brian.

Great watch Kieth,very very interesting indeed !
After watching that,I can't belive you haven't been on the box before

Regards

Luke

Any offers/approaches from Hollywood yet Keith :p

I have thought of one or two titles for the now inevitable block-buster...

Have pin, will travel.

The pin and I.

Pin man sticks it to alien.

:D

Cheers, Dave.

I think the Best Tightlines program I have seen.

I have already tucked my Autograph book into my tacklebox for when we next have a dabble together.

I also put in a comb.:D:rolleyes:

Graham

well done keith, if you were nervous it certainly didn't show, i watch tight lines every week and that is one of the best i've seen, nice little bit with duncan charman and eels, although it did show you weren't keen on them:D

Congratulations Keith, sounds great and I look forward to watching the podcast (unless some kind soul can somehow YouTube it).

And eels are disgusting, everyone knows that.

Cheers, Simon

Excellent keith.never bother with tightlines as its the same old same old[love to have seen west and miles given a chance]keith came across as a real down to earth passionate man for what he does and does really well.
Ace

p

mh

Back