• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

For those who use bite alarms

You could start by using the report button to report all the racist and violent posts you have found..... that will get you right on side with all the mods and site owner.....

Secondly, I would direct your interest to the site owner and it will be up to him to decide if you have the 'qualities and experience needed to make a contribution to the moderating of BFW'.....
I will warn you tho, the pay is rubbish, hours are poor and some of the clientele leave a lot to be desired (although most are great....)... but then again we don't do it for the pay, easy hours or to make friends... so I guess you will fit in well.....

Steve

wow you come on a thread about alarms only to see someone call someone a racist , unacceptable and to be honest cant see me staying on here much longer , too many children posting rubbish and hijacking threads !!!!!!!!!!!!!

wow you come on a thread about alarms only to see someone call someone a racist , unacceptable and to be honest cant see me staying on here much longer , too many children posting rubbish and hijacking threads !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Robert,

Why not volunteer to be a moderator like me and then you could help sort them out?

Threads are no different to converstions Robert, they evolve and move along. It would be pretty boring if every thread had to stick rigidly to the title and no deviation at all was allowed.

Thankless task mate I'm afraid , some posted on this one and when they got slated for what they said , they came back with it was meant tongue on cheek . only it wasnt its meant as it was said and they bottle it when confronted , you find certain people on here make constant negative and holier than thou posts and offer nothing constructive , god knows if they ever catch anything or actually fish for that matter !!!!!!!!!!

Thankless task mate I'm afraid , some posted on this one and when they got slated for what they said , they came back with it was meant tongue on cheek . only it wasnt its meant as it was said and they bottle it when confronted , you find certain people on here make constant negative and holier than thou posts and offer nothing constructive , god knows if they ever catch anything or actually fish for that matter !!!!!!!!!!

Well said Bob.

Well said Rob .

Back