• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Food!

i like anything in a heinz can, all day breakfast great even cold,
but my favourite food used to be on 1st night of a carp session
a good ribeye steak, mushrooms, onions,smash potato and beer to wash it down, after that relaxing is compulsory, laying back looking at the stars and reaching for another refresher:)

i like anything in a heinz can, all day breakfast great even cold,
but my favourite food used to be on 1st night of a carp session
a good ribeye steak, mushrooms, onions,smash potato and beer to wash it down, after that relaxing is compulsory, laying back looking at the stars and reaching for another refresher:)
ha,ha john, yer, that was mine as well in the carp days, cooked all in the same pan, stinking up the north bank on rodney.....:D:D

yeah i fell asleep on a really hot day after downing 3 litres of cider sitting on the concrete slab waiting for gary the baliff to stop fishing, woke up about 6 hours later to find half the guys thought i had died :D

Next time John ditch the smash, A nice hunk of bread or if you feel a bit cheffie try cutting a potato into thick slices then boil it in the frying pan with half a chicken stock cube, when most of the water has gone and the potatoes are soft put a decent lump of butter in the pan and continue cooking until the spuds are golden brown. Along with the onion and mushrooms that is the perfect accompaniment to what I consider the king of steaks........The rib eye.

winters morning its porridge for me

dinners eel stew if im lucky

pie mash and licker on way home if ive caught

Last edited:
re-fried madras

the way my sheriffs badge is this morning ,theres no more curry for me its asthough ive got a rodent investation:eek:

A rather unique way of celebrating Terry....I assume she doesn't mind? Personal matters apart, I gather pie, mash and liquor are a decent meal.....:D

Cheers, Dave.

Dave a little drop of vino works wonders

if you havent had double Pie mash and liquor you aint lived

Mansies goddards or cooks are the best about

is that the, god-father, ?????

Back