• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

flyfishing day.

Yeah no problem Graham. I know I've got them and spare, just not had time this weekend to sort through my stuff yet.
From memory I have 3 spare rods and 4 spare reels. Just need to health check the lines.

Stock-take completed. I have a complete spare outfit comprising rod and reel with floating line (8wt). I also have two other rods that are usable if someone has reels/line. Hopefully with the warmer weather the trout will be looking upwards and floating lines/buzzers will be the order of the day.

Steve

Lets hope they are on buzzers Steve. I spent yesterday evening sipping a glass of red and tying. Bliss :)

buzzers.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Paul.
Quality.

After my 2 btls rjoca I couldnt even see em!

Despite limited numbers this is going to be great fun.

Graham,

Richard and Mark are sorted.

Have two rods spare both 10ft rated 7/8. Each has a reel with a floating line. One also has a fast sinker and the other has an intermediate line and sink-tip on spare spools.

Will also bring my lighter 5 weight setup.

Assume you or Steve are sorting Howards. Sorry lost track.

Anyway we will have more than enough kit.

Paul

Graham,

Richard and Mark are sorted.

Have two rods spare both 10ft rated 7/8. Each has a reel with a floating line. One also has a fast sinker and the other has an intermediate line and sink-tip on spare spools.

Will also bring my lighter 5 weight setup.

Assume you or Steve are sorting Howards. Sorry lost track.

Anyway we will have more than enough kit.

Paul

I have looked through my fridge and kitchen cupboards and it looks pretty well stocked with a wide range of savoury and sweet food items, although the latter are for a child- but that's OK. It's just beetroot I need to source for GE's sandwiches.

I have looked through my fridge and kitchen cupboards and it looks pretty well stocked with a wide range of savoury and sweet food items, although the latter are for a child- but that's OK. It's just beetroot I need to source for GE's sandwiches.

Howard, my wife tells me Baby Sweetfire is rather tasty.

I have arranged for the 3 newcomers to fluff flinging to fish for the price of a packet of crisps and a mars bar each.
G

One of the Guys there. Will Barnard, a pal, is also involved with GET HOOKED on Angling and has an event at Walthamstow reservoir soon for the Youngsters.

I will use the opportunity to take along some old tackle that I don't use anymore.

If you have any to donate to this cause, please bring it along to leave for Will

Thanks

Graham

Cracking Fish Hobby!!!

And cracking looking venue. Well Done mate.:D Go alone?

I might be coming for a day with you (providing there's an invite!!!??:))

Yes I went alone on a spur of the moment whim just to see if the knee stood upto it. :) You dont need an invite your more than welcome.

I'am trying to get six of us to book the whole lake for the day. Keith is interested but hes in sri lanka at the moment. I will try sort something out and let you know. Or we can do it when ever you want providing the date is available.

Back