• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Ebay madness

Under Item Description it says Acceptable which I would agree with. Not outstanding but certainly acceptable!

Beer goggles firmly in place I presume:rolleyes::eek:

Whilst it appears that some fool is going to have an unpleasant surprise, the seller, despite technically doing nothing wrong, should be shot with poop.
There's only one reason to sell a product box on ebay as far as I'm concerned. That's in the hope that some eejit pays out thinking that there's something in the box.

Whilst it appears that some fool is going to have an unpleasant surprise, the seller, despite technically doing nothing wrong, should be shot with poop.

how many cardboard boxes have 16gb of storage, Backlight, Built-in Front Camera, Built-in Rear Camera, Colour Screen, Email, File Browsing, FM Radio, HD Compatible, Integrated Dictionary, Integrated Speakers, Library Compatible, Media Player, MP3 Player as listed in item specifics? :rolleyes: It'd be a disgrace if eBay don't force a refund for blatant scamming.

how many cardboard boxes have 16gb of storage, Backlight, Built-in Front Camera, Built-in Rear Camera, Colour Screen, Email, File Browsing, FM Radio, HD Compatible, Integrated Dictionary, Integrated Speakers, Library Compatible, Media Player, MP3 Player as listed in item specifics? :rolleyes: It'd be a disgrace if eBay don't force a refund for blatant scamming.

Sam, if you are going to roll your eyes at me, at least have the decency to quote the entire post as I've made it plain that I think it's crooked. Sadly, the seller states as plain as day that "welcome to this auction for a apple iPad 2 box. this auction is just for the box". I think it's entirely dispicable, but I'd be surprised if they don't get away with it because that is the case. I'd love that not to be the case though.

Sam, if you are going to roll your eyes at me, at least have the decency to quote the entire post as I've made it plain that I think it's crooked. Sadly, the seller states as plain as day that "welcome to this auction for a apple iPad 2 box. this auction is just for the box". I think it's entirely dispicable, but I'd be surprised if they don't get away with it because that is the case. I'd love that not to be the case though.

I wasn't rolling my eyes at you Chris, I was rolling them at the seller so to say....Sorry if it came across wrong

funny_ebay_auctions_05.jpg
this is the one, the only box to buy:D
full of christmas sprits.

Just shows you the lame brains that buy anglers mail and the editors brilliance they won the reel and some other fishing related gear for writing a song about grayling and they dont fish anymore !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It’s in poor nick with that varnish and whippings. It'll be murder to try to maintain the transfers and I think from the pics Dave "Philistine" Gauntlet is right the rings are not Allcocks.

Back