• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Dave Mason

Dear All,
I would like to thank everyone that sent me cards (over 200) and letters of good wishes and encourement, during my recent stroke and long stay in hospital. I would also personally like to thank Andy, Mark and Rob, who were
with me every step of the way, along with my very supportive family.
I am now out of hospital and taking the long road to recovery, learning to walk and talk again. Once again may I thank you all.

Dave Mason

Dear All,
I would like to thank everyone that sent me cards (over 200) and letters of good wishes and encourement, during my recent stroke and long stay in hospital. I would also personally like to thank Andy, Mark and Rob, who were
with me every step of the way, along with my very supportive family.
I am now out of hospital and taking the long road to recovery, learning to walk and talk again. Once again may I thank you all.

Dave Mason

Best post I've seen in a long time....

:D

Steve

All the best Dave,

take your time. Those fish will be waiting for you :)

regards John

Best wishes Dave, good luck matey...

Brilliant Dave, glad you are back, no need to rush things my record claim will be a few years yet :D

Absolutely Brilliant News! Best wishes to Dave and to all those that have helped in his recovery. Well Done!

Back