• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Dave Mason

Mark Anderson

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hi men,

Some people already know , but unfortunatly Dave is very poorly in hospital . He was taken in a week ago , and still remains in a poor condition . I know a lot of you know Dave from his guiding , talks at barbel shows , and the bait he produces with Temesevern baits . A genuin nice guy who has put so much back into the barbel world . Let's hope he pulls though his illness , and is back driving me mad soon !!!.

Get well you big northen monkey from all the lads at T7 , and all your angling mates !.

Hatter

Best wishes Dave for a speedy recovery.

Again i can only reiterate everybody's kind words, Dave is a very good friend to me and all the t7 lads n lasses, we are all rooting for him and wish him the fastest of recovery's

All the very best Dave (and his family) - cant believe we were only chatting on the phone a day or two earlier. Dave was responsible for ending my 4 year Barbel blank (12 minutes after meeting him!)

I've been there family wise 8 years ago!

Rob/Mark - if there is anything I can do (only 25 mins from him) do not hesitate to text/PM me.

Chris (Pete, Bob and Mick) (The Northern Monkees)

Don't know the man personally, but always saddened when I hear of someone with dreadful problems like this. My thoughts and hopes go out to you fella, get well soon.

Cheers, Dave.

I don't think I have met up with Dave, but I have spoken to him on occasion.

I remember him as a thoroughly pleasant chap.

All I can do is pass on my sincerest best wishes for a full and robust recovery.

get well dave

same as everyone else,he really is a nice bloke and great angler!
i look forward to seeing him back on his feet and doing what he does best:)

Come on Dave,get well soon ,looking forward to those Teme evenings by the river,chinwagging and drinking your tea and eating your grub,lol,Pons

Back