• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

BFW fish in 23rd July river Severn Hampton Loade all for breast cancer

Please find details how to get the BFW FISH INN on here http://www.kinverfreelinersac.com/hamptonloade.htm or sat nav postcode is WV15 6 HD this takes you to the pub River and Rail .Once there take a left up the private road keep going right to the end where it opens up you see the fence and signs about the fish inn cant miss it . The draw is going to be 7.30 I be there long before that. If you need any more details please feel free to ask or pm. Dont forget you can camp over if you want too

If you are in your motor coming to the event put Talk Sport on the radio at6.15am, after the travel news. I popped into the River and Rail pub last Saturday to tell the landlord there will be a few of us going there for a pint or 4 ;) They do really nice food and they do a 2 for 1 offer (bonus).

Dean, due to personal issues i have to pull out of the event, hope someone can be found to fill the place

kev
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo you will be missed my Wurzel buddy:(

Just a bit more running about then thats my part done :) might even have a few hours fishing later . Thank you all again for all your donations and raffle prizes been better then I ever thought it be . River looking a lot better with the rain we had and tomorrow is going to be dry
See you all tomorrow

Pink the new camo

Deano, well done for getting all this together mate. Would love to be there but can't due to work. Hope all goes well!

Chris

All the best to you guys for tomorrow. I hope you all get amongst 'em and of course have an enjoyable social.

Yes Dean were looking forward to it be good to put a few faces to names were setting off at 5am ish hope to be with you around 7am...
Big works van is the transport so wont be able to miss us...

See ye tomorrow...

Few of us coming down tomorrow to lend our support mate. Paddy, Pie, Rich and Coops. I`ll be down later on and will be camping with you guys.

Looking forward to meeting everyone!

2nd Chris' comments Chris - VERY well done for sorting this. See you tomorrow.

Can I have confirmation of the draw time? And will it be GMT?

Back