• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

BFW fish in 23rd July river Severn Hampton Loade all for breast cancer

Thought so, but I went all wobbly when I read about it :eek:. A gorgeous looking reel, very generous of him, I might even have to buy a ticket :p. It's shaping up to be a hell of a raffle, a step up from the usual bags of pellets ;)

Andy there are bags of pellets, bollies etc to go to with the rest of the prizes .If any one fancy just popping down for a few hours for a look please do and buy a raffle ticket and may be grab some food from the bbq

Dean,
Rod and Gun Angling from Dawley Telford have supplied a Korum Freespin Kxi 60 reel for the Auction.
Anybody planning a visit to the Severn in the Ironbridge area who need any info would do well to give them a ring 01952 503550.

Jez

Dean,
Rod and Gun Angling from Dawley Telford have supplied a Korum Freespin Kxi 60 reel for the Auction.
Anybody planning a visit to the Severn in the Ironbridge area who need any info would do well to give them a ring 01952 503550.

Jez
Nice one Jez its very kind of them this is getting better and beter

Going to be good day out looking forward to it..raffles amazing BBQ too...what more can we want...3ft twitch and river tinge of colour ..

I would like to thank the following for donating prizes for The Fish Inn:-
Some more added to the list
www.teme-severn.co.uk bait donation

www.precisionangling.co.uk/

www.ccmoore.com - bait donation

www.pallatrax.co.uk - gift certificate

www.theprintbiz.com - ruck sac, t-shirt, beanie, floppy hat and MY pink cap :p

www.karensarkarart.com - barbel feeding portrait

www.cagefeeders.com for feeders and leads

www.sbsbaits.com/ for bait donation

John Baker donated a £50 voucher

Rod and Gun Angling from Dawley Telford Korum free spin kxi 60 reel

www.harrissportsmail.com

www.harperanglingbooks.co.uk - Chris Turnbull signed book 'Reflections'
I have just had a quick flick through the book and it's well worth grabbing a copy - to order please send cheque (payable to Harper Books) to:

Harper Fine Angling Books
Manor House Barn
Reepham Road
Foulsham
Dereham
Norfolk
NR20 5PP

Those of you that are coming to the Fish Inn please remember to bring some extra money for the outstanding raffle prizes.

Last edited:
Few weeks to go thanks for donation again I had this week. Sorry if im doing people head in posting on here all the time but needs to be done

Almost here if any one unsure about any thing on the day please get in touch. Dont forget you can camp over if you want to after having a few beers in the local pub .

Last edited:
More raffle prizes have been donated including a days guiding by Steve Pope for next season and some great looking ponchos with a good looking chap on the front :)So please bring extra few quid for the raffle as there are a lot of prizes to be had and it be nice if every one leaves with some thing even if its a sore head from the pub :D.

Ok!!! only 7 days to go a few of you who have never fished the middle Severn before are asking what they need etc. Keep it simple no need for fancy rigs if you want to catch barbel just bring alot of bait maggots/pellets and hemp in a big feeder. Cast into the middle wait for rod to pull round easy. If the river is up meat down the side will catch and there will be a small prize for biggest barbel caught. All the big prizes will be on the raffle, there is well over 30 raffle prizes to be won. From Youngs 2080L centre pin, barbel rods, reels, an autographed Chris Turnbull book Reflections, a barbel painting from Karen Sarkar, Pallatrax gift certificate, camo gear, Precision ponchos (with a good looking guy on the front of the wrapping) a day guilding with Steve Pope, Precision polaroid glass', bait from Teme Severn, SBS baits, CC Moore, John Baker, the list goes on :eek: Raffle tickets be a £1 each and you will have plenty of time to buy them on the day. Also at 12.30 there be a BBQ which is free with a small donation for the food in which all the money goes to to breast cancer.

One request I have is.....has anyone got a long paste table or fold up table I could borrow for the day. Anymore questions feel free to ask :)

Last edited:
Hellfire Deano....a pasting table :eek: I know you want the guys to keep the swims tidy, but I didn't realise they would have to decorate them :D:D:D

Cheers, Dave.

Back