• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Baitrunner XT4000RA WARNING

when the hook has turned over?

I sharpen blunt hooks but not turned over hooks?

answered for you again Nick keep chasing boy ;)

these questions come off people that dont use a glass and sharpener. The same guys are loosing out some i dont think actually fish lol

I've never needed a glass (which you didn't mention before) it's the mark one eye ball for me. Still you threw away six packs at 1.65.
What a waste.

Not a waste to me. :D A lost fish is more important than a few hooks after spending a Few hundred on a weeks fishing. Why am I explaining to you?

if i want to throw **** hooks away I will just like your going to through a hundead kilo of boilies in the river with 150 kilo of hemp

now i am rolling about :D

ps what size was your pb that you have no photo of ? Yes Dreamer lol

are you trying to say me 13lb 3oz barbel is not? I even bought a Book off Phil Smith on the day I caught it and he weighed it and he signed the book.

would you like a photo of the book

you are now digging your own grave Nick be careful or all will be laughing not just me. I smile as I write as I have no need to lie.

PBs with no pics 225 kilo of bait come on give up :D

I wish I hadn't said anything!! John, Nick, please stop bickering, you were asked yesterday!

are you trying to say me 13lb 3oz barbel is not? I even bought a Book off Phil Smith on the day I caught it and he weighed it and he signed the book.

would you like a photo of the book

you are now digging your own grave Nick be careful or all will be laughing not just me. I smile as I write as I have no need to lie.

PBs with no pics 225 kilo of bait come on give up :D

I thought I'd seen that pic before, it was posted on Phil's blog.

Travelling Man: Those plans and eggs.

I remember thinking blimey..I didn't realise Alan Brazil was a barbel angler :D

My New reel arrived today XT4000FA it was agreed there was a difference in the shoulder of the bail arm ;)

Back