• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

-9 faranheight Barbel

Cracking Pike Chris

Pike

I like the look of that pike and as contributors have pointed out, a nice lean specimen much nicer than those bloated examples that appear from time to time. Would you please clarify exactly what the pike was caught on? I have some ideas that I might be able to bring to the party.

Was actually a bit fatter than she looks,and definately 30 material .

Caught on Mr Morrisons Finest Sardine,for your benefit,Jim.

Happy New Year,Everyone ,and lets hope there are still a few for us to catch ,despite the hungry mouths attacking the stocks,human and otherwise.

Cracking fish Graham - shame now deleted. It's always great to see special captures, and big river Pike are very special.

Steve

I know Geoff, it's been 6 posts now in two months.

I have seen that you have a habit of disputing fish weights though. Last time when saying you were surprised that CPs "thin" fish weighed 20lb.

Try a few considered compliments. Might encourage others to share their successes more.

Graham

Last edited:
Graham I wouldn't let what other people think put you off posting or putting up photos of such fantastic pike ( should not deleted them) I for one would love to do a big river pike Graham hint hint .

Back