• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Welcome to the NEW BFW forums

Hi Andy. Thanks for accepting my application. I didnt get the original invite, but i noticed you where having probs with AOL users and that is what I am on.
For various reasons I havnt wet a line since November 08 (seems like last week) and am hoping that being involved with the new site that i just might get the urge again.
Good luck with the new site

The artist formerly known as rayo123

Hiya Paul, certainly is long time no speaky, Linda is fine thanks. Hope you are all well over there in sunny Hereford, talk soon.

Woohoo,

Thanks to Andy for helping me register. It's good to be back.

Have enjoyed some interesting reading on here already, just like the good old days.:)

Cheers Ian (formerly known as esox)

Thankyou for the emails and helping me get back on the forum.
Have been having a look through and its all looking good.. (thumbs up smilie)

Keep it up and look forward to posting and browsing in the future.

Andy shaw

AKA 'catchin'

Dear Andy thank you for the invite, I accept your offer of joining, hopefully I can at times offer something constructive and helpful to the readership. Kind regards Martin

Thanks for the registration Andy, looking forward to the new site being a more civil place than the old one became at times.

regards Graeme......AKA Gasman

Hi All,

Thanks for sorting out the registration problems Andy.
Back with old friends on what should be a trouble free enviroment.
Nice to know who we will be conversing with to.

Paul

Dear BFW......

I look forward to enjoying the new site and hope that this time around things remain in perspective and respect is given to all, from us all.

I look forward to contributing something constructive to the site and when I consider that what I'm writing isn't constructive, I'll remember that the world doesn't revolve around keyboards and tinternets and go fishing instead until the 'urge' passes.

Yours With Respect...
eelfisher

Back