• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

useless kit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes it is racist. Some people on here need to attend an equality and diversity lecture.

You should probably re-do the course if you think comedy accents are racist.

................................................................................................................

Id say the JW Youngs Avon is a useless bit of kit. Horrible action. Only good thing about it is it comes with a cordura rod tube.

You should probably re-do the course if you think comedy accents are racist.

................................................................................................................

Id say the JW Youngs Avon is a useless bit of kit. Horrible action. Only good thing about it is it comes with a cordura rod tube.

I do an acceptable Ian Paisley, talk about living on the edge :rolleyes:

I have Youngs float rod, the action is OK but the cork split when I tightened around the reel. I quite like the rod but have to admit I've read a lot of negative comments about it and wasn't too happy about the cork splitting :(

Taking the mickey out of an accent or a play on words based on an accent isnt racist.

So that should be the end of that.

Can we just get back to the important things in life like landing net poles and what to avoid on ebay.
don't mention poles....:D

Yes it is racist. Some people on here need to attend an equality and diversity lecture.

Youre having a laugh mate, you need to get out more! Its a ****ing fishing forum talking about ****ing fishing with ****ing anglers not a ****ing forum where evety word i post is scrutinised by ****ing jobsworth do goodie tree huggers like yourself, you aint happy with what we say or how we say it so ill say what everyone else cant or wont ssy **** OFF and collect butterflies!!!

Youre having a laugh mate, you need to get out more! Its a ****ing fishing forum talking about ****ing fishing with ****ing anglers not a ****ing forum where evety word i post is scrutinised by ****ing jobsworth do goodie tree huggers like yourself, you aint happy with what we say or how we say it so ill say what everyone else cant or wont ssy **** OFF and collect butterflies!!!

You probably overused the word "Loving" there Chris. But you are right, that does nicely capture the sentiment we exercise when discussing fishy topics.

So on fishing forum's racism is totally acceptable is it?
Your potty mouth post only enforces my original idea of your personality.

Pat, may I suggest hand relief ? You're far too uptight !

It saddens me that such a pillar of society should have to demean himself on this forum full of racist reprobates !!

Pat, may I suggest hand relief ? You're far too uptight !

It saddens me that such a pillar of society should have to demean himself on this forum full of racist reprobates !!

Dreadful post! Children look at this site!!!.

Get it through your thick skull numpty, there is no racism on here, its called banter , i work with poles, west indians, rastas, pakistanis, trust me my sensitive tree hugging **** they can give out as much racists banter as i can give them, its the way of the working clas, i say "morning you taliban loving shoe bomber" and they reply "**** off slave trader" and off we go to work, and trust me if i needed a pound , the loan of their car or to be god father to my children they will and have been to all of those happy to do it, so dont tar me with any foul mouthed racist brush cos i deal with people not principals, **** off and leave us real people alone

You are a foul mouthed cretin. I cannot believe you have been allowed to post such Insensitive garbage.

Mods please sort this out.

This was a thread about crocs ffs! Youre snidey poisonous mind has turned this into this farce, i hate youre type and the way turn everything into class religion or race, thats me done now if you want to turn up at my door and debate this ill give you my address until then adios

This was a thread about crocs ffs! Youre snidey poisonous mind has turned this into this farce, i hate youre type and the way turn everything into class religion or race, thats me done now if you want to turn up at my door and debate this ill give you my address until then adios

Ciao perhaps more thought before typing in future eh?

Ciao perhaps more thought before typing in future eh?

For Gods sake Patrick, just how much of a prat do you really want to make yourself look? Your fake puritanical ranting has got virtually the whole membership snorting with laughter at your antics, with very rare exceptions you are now the laughing stock of all concerned. Do you REALLY want that? Or is that really beyond you to comprehend? Let me explain it this way...if you continue to dig the hole you have made for yourself any deeper, the next person to tell you to f-off will have a strong Australian accent. Give it up man, go lay down in a dark room...I think you would agree that would be best for all concerned.

Cheers, Dave

Rather be labelled a prat than a racist bigot

And remind me what muck have I been slinging Mr Gauntlett or should that be Garnet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back