• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

useless kit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like Wayne said, Crocs and wet banks don't mix, broke a bait boat handset and been in two lakes so far :)

broke a bait boat handset

Loose lips sink ships! Crooky, There'll be a war on here if you're not careful, letting information like that slip out. Mechanical means for feeding bait....whatever next?:D

Just incase it did offend the whiter than white Mr. Cooper, that well known paragon of virtue, I have removed my post.

Cheers, Dave.

Last edited:
Seems to me that if your a regular on here you can post what you want, racism is encouraged?????

Ok so you think racism is ok then?

Did I actually say that Pat ? Please quote me if I did.

If David decided to make a comment, right or wrong, whether in jest or not, surely that's his lookout, and whether I agree with it or not, I'll defend his right to free speech. As an individual he will face the consequences of his actions from the genuine authorities ( if deemed necessary ) as opposed to the moral police.

And before you start, I'm also a member of a persecuted minority.....I'm Welsh !

Last edited:
Patrick, for gods sake stop scrutinising every post in the hope you can find something to pick on to start an argument about, whether you believe in what you are quibbling about or not. Your constant aggression, threats and picking on everyone for the most obscure reasons just as a means of starting a row is getting more than a little tiresome. Grow up man.

Cheers, Dave.

Patrick, for gods sake stop scrutinising every post in the hope you can find something to pick on to start an argument about, whether you believe in what you are quibbling about or not. Your constant aggression, threats and picking on everyone for the most obscure reasons just as a means of starting a row is getting more than a little tiresome. Grow up man.

Cheers, Dave.

Well said Dave

And there have been some really obscure reasons too, dare not share a joke about anything Carp, like a red rag to some.:)

Dave I know you are a bit 'under the weather' at the moment,it can't be easy, I hope you can pull it together and get out on the banks next week, I think we all need a change of scene.

Cheers, Dave.

A fine one to talk! !
You posted on this very thread about people hijacking threads and not taking them serious! !!
You then post racist comments and think that's ok!!!
I'm entitled to free speech too and my posts have never been aggressive I merely state what I think. If my posts were offensive surely a moderator would have stepped in. How one hasn't on your racist drivel is beyond me

Taking the mickey out of an accent or a play on words based on an accent isnt racist.

So that should be the end of that.

Can we just get back to the important things in life like landing net poles and what to avoid on ebay.

Yes it is racist. Some people on here need to attend an equality and diversity lecture.

Apologies for getting back to the thread but I bought 2 Fox bait droppers. After sorting through unnecessary accessories i filled it, casted and lost it in the middle of the Avon as the thing came apart. I got the second out and pulled at the arm and sure enough off it came. I applied some superglue and carried on. A couple of sessions later the door came of. I now use Seymo ones. Shame when it wasn't broke it worked well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back