• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Tripods

fox short feeder arm attached to the front leg of my chair when i cant get a bankstick in

stays there folded away when not in use ;)

fox short feeder arm attached to the front leg of my chair when i cant get a bankstick in

stays there folded away when not in use ;)

In all seriousness, there will be a purpose built barbel tripod released in 2012. This will be Horizon/Ranger size and has been developed for big rivers. It is a large company that will be producing it but not one that jumps to mind. If you are in the market for a tripod, it might be worth hanging on a little longer.

Nice persistence.

doubt i would buy it .....

the set up i have on my chair is spot on , especially if im setting out to be mobile , its 1 less thing to carry

rod in one hand , landing net in other , small bag on one shoulder , chair on other

Nearly forgot my essentials love Stu!

Make up in pocket,Hairdryer in vanity case ,oh and my high heels in my in my rucksack:eek:

hi
i have a trafford angling pod and has always served me well no complaints at all , i also recently brought a stillwater pro quick pod is basically a cheap version of a fox pod comes with long front legs and makes a awesome pod for the trent very very stable( drilled 2 small back legs and put pegs in ) believe they sell for £ 50 very good bit of kit for the money

Back