• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Spopper wanted

Some great refinement. I would be interested in the Mk 3 turbo version when available. Good work all.

Just going along the lines of cars etc Progress made in making the spoppers some good ideas and refinements, I am almost tempted should one be available 👍

Next step in the evolution.
2.2 oz unloaded midi.
Yep you heard me right!!! A midi spomb that can put down a nice bed of bait in a few casts from your own barbel rods.
The minis are great but if you want to get a bit of bait down on the slightly bigger rivers and taking a spod or power rod isn’t an option then this is the tool.
It needs more holes that’s for sure. The sink rate without them is twice as slow I’ve tested and proved that now. Fully Loaded you can keep this thing under 4.5 oz and certainly put it across most medium sized rivers with a 2lb tc rod
Btw I haven’t the time to make more but speak with Eddie and I’m sure he can get some the same weight in the bfw shop.
14AAA8F0-5BFE-4527-A465-B06FE8664902.jpeg

Got these things looking very close to a “properly manufactured product” now.
by that I mean quite standardized and every time looking the same.
im getting quicker now too. (Probably not as fast as Eddie mind 😊)
i still think If I’m being really picky my lead casts could look a little tidier but overall I’m very pleased with these.
popular things ain’t they. I don’t have them 5 minutes and they are claimed For and I’m a chunk more expensive than the bfw shop.
774C9946-48C4-4B22-9BCE-E08ECC0582B2.jpeg
A585B3EE-4B05-4855-9E4C-761E8CFAC5B7.jpeg

Back