• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Roach

Well done Mark, I remember talking to you in that swim a few years ago when you were trying to catch one of the big roach that were still in there. Good to see the cormorants haven’t had them all

I rejoined at the weekend as well, I had a lovely day on the long walk today.

Out on the 12th with one of my sons, river looked fantastic. fished maggot feeder for a dozen small roach and a bream
Here’s to the next time 👍

About 30 good roach yesterday best 1.10 most over the 1lb.
20201117_193156.jpg
20201117_084818.jpg
20201117_143419.jpg

What fabulous roach fishing looking good for the next couple of years, one very special little bit of river.

I'm on the Roach Fishing closed group on FB. There are several well known roach anglers that contribute but, occasionally an image or two is posted up that I find disturbing and unacceptable. I feel that the admin have a responsibility to filter out such images as this one. What are your thoughts guys?
Screenshot_20201130-084630.png

I'm on the Roach Fishing closed group on FB. There are several well known roach anglers that contribute but, occasionally an image or two is posted up that I find disturbing and unacceptable. I feel that the admin have a responsibility to filter out such images as this one. What are your thoughts guys? View attachment 13129
Those roach don't look like they enjoyed their time in the keepnets, that's for sure.

Back