• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Record from the Trent?

eddie, well ??? if you look on you tube, there a video of a guy in spain with a 25 pound barbel it massive , judge for ure selves, like steve scaysbrook ribble barie looks bigger

I think you are all being really unfair. I know the captors identical twin brother...

Attachments

• 20090420230902_bighands_earthday_dc[1].jpg
    20090420230902_bighands_earthday_dc[1].jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 212
I wonder where the next record barbel will come from? Personally i dont see it for at least 5 years. I do reckon that at least a 20 from the Trent is a probable reality in that space of time. Well thats if they have some decent scales, credible witnesses and a fantastic photo to go with it.

The big question is where is she??

I wonder where the next record barbel will come from? Personally i dont see it for at least 5 years. I do reckon that at least a 20 from the Trent is a probable reality in that space of time. Well thats if they have some decent scales, credible witnesses and a fantastic photo to go with it.

The big question is where is she??

Jon, she,s in my poundland 6ft keepnet. I,ve had her in there for 3 days, not letting her go until she says please. :D;):D

Back