• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Perch

81f45183-9f25-40e5-8726-e35d56d336ff-jpeg.16933
493CE3C9-739D-42CB-8B35-14B4613F7F36.jpeg

Still Buzzing!!!!!!!!!

As the float disappeared, I struck into the fish thinking it was going to be a carp, as it tore off.
After a few minutes I caught a glimpse of a red tail and thought it could be my target species. It wasn’t until it hit the surface, that I truly knew it was a fish of a lifetime.
A monster sergeant of 5lbs 1oz.😀

Attachments

• IMG_0504.jpeg
    IMG_0504.jpeg
    142.8 KB · Views: 153
Still Buzzing!!!!!!!!!

As the float disappeared, I struck into the fish thinking it was going to be a carp, as it tore off.
After a few minutes I caught a glimpse of a red tail and thought it could be my target species. It wasn’t until it hit the surface, that I truly knew it was a fish of a lifetime.
Wow !!! what a fantastic fish Carl, well done indeed !

Still Buzzing!!!!!!!!!

Carl. Fish of dreams. What a stunner. Well done mate.

Still Buzzing!!!!!!!!!

One heck of a fish. Fantastic, well done.

Back