• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Heavy feeders

Got my feeders today. Look good.

One possible fault could be that the rubber covering on the link is a bit short near the feeder end and the line could wrap around. We will see.

Graham

Still not got mine..been that busy I keep forgetting to phone..will do tomorrow I hope.

Still no feeders & no reply to my message (seems they don't like answering their phone)sent an email to day..looks like I've been stiffed:mad:

The guy rang this afternoon, he's been snowed under with orders..He couldn't ring me back as I didn't leave my number dohh..A pleasant chap & very sorry, they are on the way as I type:)

Anyone else still waiting for delivery from Matt's Tackle? Ordered on 18th March and still nothing, no reply to e-mail either!

Matt has just had to deal with a family death and funeral which put orders behind.I had ordered a few leads from Matt and did have a bit of a moan as to what was taking so long,he was really apologetic and explained the situation and said the leads would be with me soon as and they did arrive several days later=QUALITY LEADS and i apologised for moaning not knowing about the difficult times he was dealing with.
They will arrive dont worry.

MH

Matt has just had to deal with a family death and funeral which put orders behind.I had ordered a few leads from Matt and did have a bit of a moan as to what was taking so long,he was really apologetic and explained the situation and said the leads would be with me soon as and they did arrive several days later=QUALITY LEADS and i apologised for moaning not knowing about the difficult times he was dealing with.
They will arrive dont worry.

MH

Mick, did you phone or e-mail? I received a confirmation e-mail when I placed my order but no reply when I sent in a query via the website!

Still waiting for my mattstackle feeders even though he said he posted them on 27 April - 11 days ago! :(
geoff

Last edited:
Still waiting for mine too...sent 2 emails this week, but haven't had any reply!!!!!

You will get them eventually, although you may have to dig the spurs in occasionally to hurry things along. I had the same problem - I'd better not disclose how I managed to speed up my order!

After my e-mail wasn't answered I phoned him. Told him my order number and that I'd been waiting since March 18th, he phoned back later to say that the order had been sent on 21st! Then promised to send again by recorded delivery, this was on Tuesday, still not received anything, if nothing shows in tomorrows post I'll phone again, after that I'll be setting Paypal on him!

I did nag and nag several emails a day for a week or so and said i wasnt happy about such a long wait etc and did say you shouldnt run a business if you cant deliver,i felt i had been harsh once he did get back to me to say sorry and the fact a death had occured in the family to which i did say sorry for bothering him and my words hadnt been thought out,but i did say i wasnt happy having to wait to long and as if by magic they arrived and like i said i was very happy.
I would order again with matts tackle but i would include a note saying please dont make me w ait so long like last time please.

MH

I won't be ordering again - sorry to seam callous but that death in the family seems a long time ago and well used! My next step is paypal nextweek - he isn't up to it and shouldn't fob people off in this way. I advise you not to use the matts tackle company. No reply again to my e-mail this week- go elsewhere! It is over two weeks since he claims to have posted them - does he think we will fall for this tosh
geoff

Last edited:
Back