• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Heavy feeders

You cant go wrong with FFF's, they are the dogs danglies............... no not literally:D:D:D:D

Did you receive the feeders steve? I have lodged a complaint with paypal
geoff

Phoned him again on Tuesday, he apologised for not getting them sent but "his son was rushed into hospital". Someone must have told him the death in the family excuse was wearing thin! He promised to phone me back with the tracking number but didn't, I'll phone again today but if that doesn't produce results I'll be on to Paypal too.

Steve I raised the issue with paypal who sent him an e-mail. I then escalated the case with them and they contacted him about tracking numbers etc. Guess what postman trried to deliver a parcel today - hopefully when I pick it up tomorrow it will be my feeders.
geoff

f.f.f,s job done no messing delivered quick with no fuss
propper feeders

Steve I raised the issue with paypal who sent him an e-mail. I then escalated the case with them and they contacted him about tracking numbers etc. Guess what postman trried to deliver a parcel today - hopefully when I pick it up tomorrow it will be my feeders.
geoff

Mine finally arrived today, after threatening him on Thursday that I would be contacting Paypal he got them in the post yesterday. I don't think I'll be using him again!:rolleyes:

I won't be ordering again - sorry to seam callous but that death in the family seems a long time ago and well used! My next step is paypal nextweek - he isn't up to it and shouldn't fob people off in this way. I advise you not to use the matts tackle company. No reply again to my e-mail this week- go elsewhere! It is over two weeks since he claims to have posted them - does he think we will fall for this tosh
geoff

Claiming for a refund via PayPal will work.

TBH i make my own feeders, solely for ease of use. but from what i have seen, Fisky's Fantastic feeders are excellent value for anyone that wishes to purchase a very robust feeder in the 2-8oz bracket.

Fiskies fantastic feeders.......the clue is in the name.....But I don't use them, I make my own, albeit based loosely on Pauls, I have to say mine aren't as pretty as Paul's but they do the trick, and at a fraction of the shop price I'm happy.:)

HTML:
You cant go wrong with FFF's, they are the dogs danglies

Hi Tom , the lead weight seems very bright , do you use anything to "dull" them down?

Micky

I got my feeders - they were posted after I started the dispute procedure with paypal - pity you have to go to those lengths though. I don't recommend anybody uses him. That's matts tackle or DB Angling supplies not the FFF's
geoff

Last edited:
seems a shame really that you have to resort to eBay litigation to get the items you've already paid for :(

On a different note though, when I saw the thread title I immediately thought of Scuba !!!!

£9 for 4 !?
Christ, that could get expensive on a bad day !!!!!!!!!

I stopped using these (and the normal open ended type they do) as they were shattering on entry when throwing to the far side of the Trent. I bought 6 and used them all in one evening session. A good one might last about a dozen or so casts before it would split and eventually I would just wind in the lead. On the odd occasion the swivel broke and or the boom snapped. I complained to Korum who swiftly sent me a set of replacements and said it was probably a faulty batch. Happy days I thought, only for the same to happen again. Shame really as they are cracking feeders which are probably fine for small rivers.

nothing worse than being messed around. I emailed this guy about his feeders and got a reply within the hour. Not tried them yet but they look OK.

www.cagefeeders.com

Chaps I ordered from Andy 2 days ago and received my order this morning and i have to say they are TOP QUALITY , give this guy a cal , he will make feeders to whatever specification you want !:)

Back