• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Frenzy.

Hi John,
Looking at the claim from Andrew from Scotland it must be some really good stuff.

"Three barbel over ten pound and and a ton over five pounds, and that was the first time I used it." Andrew- Scotland.

Therewas me thinking that Scotland was a barbel backwater. I guess I must book a holiday up there!

Bob

Yes Bob, cant wait for mine to arrive i should take my little river apart.....Though i might not make the ton in these conditions:eek:

"How To Catch Specimen Barbel
-Even Record Breaking Barbel-
Without Spending Weeks On The Bank!"

Now I know where I`ve been missing out all these years........bugger!

Just ordred the Barbel ,Bream ,Chub,Pike and Catfish additive.That Drennan cups in the bag fellas.

Jason

Damm i knew i should have kept my mouth shut.....Just noticed that Andy now has it in the BFW shop.....

From the listing for the Pike additive:

"We caught more pike with this bait than with any other, and that is a fact." Robin - Ireland

From the listing for the Chub additive:

"We caught more chub with this bait than with any other, and that is a fact." Dennis USA

Those more cynical than myself might think the quotes are ... cough ... made up? :eek:

These are Barbel food trail pheromones - please use the gloves provided
.....or they will jumping out of the water at you.

14 day return if you are not fully satisfied

My mate bought a bottle to try and on the way back from the river noticed that fives 9`s, three doubles and a 14 had followed him up the track and jumped into the back of the car! Its good stuff!

This one always gives me a good giggle. Its a real `SHOUTY` description.

irishcottagemeadow | eBay

Look at his 4 feedback, all 100%

You can't ignore the facts! ;)

There must be someone on here who has tried it? If so share your results....

...or perhaps you're keeping mum because it's so good

I need a few bottles of that..................Im sure ill get the old ARROW girls into a FRENZY with that stuff,once it arrives ill have to renew one of my old ARROW cards and go bag up a new personal ARROW PB.

P

MH

Feedback looks a little suspect to me, then again I am known for being somewhat cynical! But Barbel pheromones come on! Next we will have lady Salmon angler in a bottle.

Back