• You need to be a registered member of Barbel Fishing World to post on these forums. Some of the forums are hidden from non-members. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW...

Fined

I'll let you into a secret, google till you find one then cut and paste.
It is possible to type them but life is too short for working all that out, I've got enough problems with my new phone.

Nooo....not new phones :D My 15 year old granddaughter has a new, top of the range Blackberry, with which she could probably tap in to the Pentagon...and which appears to have become glued to her left hand (I hope she isn't tapping in to the Pentagon....once bitten and all that :eek:)

When I had a call the other day on my Amstrad, or whatever the damned thing is, she stared at it with a pitying look and said "Granddad, why is your mobile so old and useless?" When I told her it was a telephone, and that it performed the task of making phone calls commendably well, she walked off shaking her head and looking even more pitying :D

Dread to think what look I would get if she knew that even that old 'brick' was stretching the bounds of my pitiful technical skills :p

Cheers, Dave.

Back